In the 1930s and 40s, America led the world in cutting edge radio drama.
It was an art form that teamed the listener's imagination with the acting
interpretations of the best performers of the day. Horror and science fiction
stories were audience favorites. Listeners could visualize the unbelievable so clearly, that a program about aliens invading Earth caused a nation wide panic! But once television came along,
the major radio networks (ABC, NBC, and CBS) moved their talent and resources
to Hollywood, and it was never the same. The golden age of radio drama came to close. Tune In For Terror highlights the best of the horror and science fiction series. Shows
like Lights Out, Inner Sanctum Mysteries, Escape! Suspense! 2,000 Plus,
X Minus One, and many more. Turn back the clock and see your favorite shows illustrated like never before. It's the history of horror-- in full color!
* Less than 500 numbered boxes with beautiful artwork
(both vertical and horizontal designs-- see above picture).
* (500 each were actually made, but many were destroyed
in the Havana Antique Center fire of 1995.)
* Six different autograph cards and 2 special bonus cards
were randomly inserted in 8 out of every 10 boxes.
* Full color base set, plus 9 different full color stickers. Great
* Six different prototype cards (with the same art as the autograph cards--not included in the regular set) are available for $10.95 a set (plus postage).
* Four different wrapper designs (two in each box). These
are NOT foil, but classic paper wrappers!
* Two different 12 chapter stories printed on the INSIDE
of each wrapper, making a total of 24 different wrappers!
Each box $49.95 plus $5 post (in USA)