Monsterwax Monster Cool Sites

Here's an index to point you to some cool sites for Monster, sci-fi, comedy, controversial comics, old time radio horror hosts, haunted houses, and who knows WHAT kind of wild webwonders produced or managed by Monsterwax.

Enjoy!

 

Monsterwax: The trading card company devoted to monsters, Halloween, sci-fi & horror themes. (It's the 4th oldest NonSports company, still in operation since 1991.) It produces mainly monster and science fiction related art sets, monster movie and TV type sets, and even old time radio horror show cards. Everything published is less than 500 boxes made! http://www.monsterwax.com

 

RadioHorrorHosts .com The web's biggest web resource in detailing all the horror hosts of America's forgotten medium... Old Time Radio. It also has many on-line real audio files so you can actually hear many of the best radio shows from all time, right here, right now (for free!).

 

TerrorofTallahassee. North Florida's BIGGEST haunted house, with over 15,000 feet of FEARS. A real treasure trove of Terrors! http://www.monsterwax.com/newhaunted.html

 

Monstercards.org - A giant resource of information for collectors of Monster cards. Set size, dates, values, and best of all, photo samples. The largest list of monster cards anywhere. It's so scary! http://www.monsterwax.com/monstermuseum.html

 

PapaPrell.com: The web's only source of info on one of the most controversial and funniest talk show hosts ever in existence. "The" Papa Prell is at http://www.radiohorrorhosts.com/prell.html

 

ChickComics.com If you don't know what Chick tracts are, you are in for a real treat! And if you DO know what they are, you are in for an even BIGGER treat! http://www.monsterwax.com/chick.html

 

The Chick Tract Club. Join the ONLY club for collecting Jack Chick tracts. Find out why the little omnipresent tracts made Jack Chick the most published author alive. http://www.monsterwx.com/chickclub.html

 

TheWrapperMagazine .com - The world's oldest non-sports magazine still in print (from 1978 to date.) Here's it's humble but helpful website. http://www.radiohorrorhosts.com/TheWrapper.html

 

The Non-sports cards On-line Article Library. You can read almost 100 articles about your favorite non-sports trading card sets, for free on the web. They're listed here in alphabetical order for your convenience. It's well worth the price! http://members.tripod.com/TheWrapper/alphaoldarticles.html

 

Mystery Playhouse 91 Comedy Clips - Mystery Playhouse was a punk radio show on WEGL Auburn, and was notorious for including off beat ads, original parodies, and unorthodox comedy routines for you amusement.

 

BahamasCottage.com , KiteBoardCottage.com and KiteBoardBeach.com offers a cottage for rent with seaside access to the best kite boarding beach in the Carribian (and 7th best Island Paradise according to National Geographic Adventure magazine). It doesn't have much to do the the other items on this page, but heck, everyone needs a vacation now in then! http://www.monsterwax.com/cottage.html

 

JackChickMovie.com is a site devoted to the new documentary film on Jack T. Chick, the most successful underground cartoonist ever. Not for the faint of heart! If you want to order the film using paypal, go here: JackChickFlick.com

 

http://www.monsterwax.com/parodyadindex.html - The archive of all the best Monsterwax comic book parody ads.

 

Favorite Videos Good news! You can see almost any music video you want on Youtube. Now for the bad news. 99% of it is crap. Here's the fraction of the remaining 1%, but many of the links are defunt. http://www.monsterwax.com/favoritevideos.html

 

 

rev 1.1.12